top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sun, 26 JunLondon26 Jun 2022, 13:00London, Brockwell Park, Norwood, London, UK
- Sat, 12 FebOnline event12 Feb 2022, 14:00 – 15:30Online event
- Wed, 09 FebBrixton Library09 Feb 2022, 18:00 – 19:30Brixton Library, Brixton Oval, London SW2 1JQ, UK
- Sat, 26 JunMyatt's Fields Park26 Jun 2021, 17:00 – 20:00Myatt's Fields Park, London SE5 9RQ, UK
- Wed, 09 JunOnline event09 Jun 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 BSTOnline event
- Thu, 29 AprOnline event29 Apr 2021, 16:30 – 18:00Online event
- Sat, 13 FebOnline event13 Feb 2021, 14:00 – 15:30 GMTOnline event13 Feb 2021, 14:00 – 15:30 GMTOnline eventJoin our Q+A with Dr Michael Brady (LGBT National Adivisor to Gov't), Michelle Ross founder of CliniQ and advocate for trans issues in the HIV response & Lambeth Links Trans board member Charley Hasted. Catherine Pearson from Lambeth Healthwatch will also discuss services for our community.
- Wed, 31 MarOnline Event31 Mar 2021, 16:00 – 17:00Online Event
- Mon, 29 MarOnline Event29 Mar 2021, 17:30 – 19:00Online Event29 Mar 2021, 17:30 – 19:00Online EventThe past year dealing with Covid-19, lockdown and loss has not been easy for any of us. As we advance with the vaccination programme and potentially see a way out of lockdown, we want to make sure that LGBTQ+ people across this tri-borough area are equipped.
bottom of page